๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ท๐Ÿ”ท vocab story, based on the Hindu vocab,  2️⃣3️⃣ Nov.



"I am not sir " ๐Ÿ˜’...



Yes, I am not sir and I am here to convince you all for that ๐Ÿ™„ ( ghor kalyug hai bhaai ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ) 



You guys address me with " sir " ๐Ÿ‘‰ despite(in spite of - เค•े เคฌाเคตเคœूเคฆ) the declaration I have made many times ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ that I am a girl and you must address me with " ma'am" ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍⚖️ .



It's so irritating, believe me. ๐Ÿ˜‘ 


When I see comments and responses with the address " sir" , I feel that the whole universe is ๐Ÿ‘‰adverse ( unfavorable- เคช्เคฐเคคिเค•ूเคฒ) for me. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ



I can ๐Ÿ‘‰ confront ( challenge- เคธाเคฎเคจा เค•เคฐเคจा) anything but not this, I am not to confront this, ๐Ÿ˜’.



I am really a very ๐Ÿ‘‰poised (self -possessed, เคถांเคคเคšिเคค्เคค) person but this "sir " makes me .... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น.



Are you people so ๐Ÿ‘‰ flippant ( frivolous-เค•्เคทुเคฆ्เคฐ) to understand this biggest thing that no boy can have the word " Aastha" .... Kaun se ladke ka nam hota h Aastha ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–. 



In the last of every vocab story, I do write my name like a ๐Ÿ‘‰ requisite( necessary-เค…เคชेเค•्เคทिเคค) thing to make you understand that the writer is a girl, a female person ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿซ, a lady, a woman, a naari , an aurat, a ladaki, a aaaaaaaa... ☹️๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค.... 




Aur kaise samjhaauuu tm logo ko .... ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’.



Ki mujhe ma'am bola kro , mai ladki hu ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. 



Koi nhi samjhta ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.



Abhi dekhna , isi vocab story k bad bolne aayenge - " thanku so much sirrrrrrrr....." ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต.



After this sirrrrrrrr , I don't have believe that there is anything like a good human ๐Ÿ‘‰psyche (soul - เคฎाเคจเคธ) in this world. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”.



I curse you guys, you will pass the preliminary exams, mains exams and then,.......๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Then you will go for an interview ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ‘จ and you will a female interviewer there ๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ’ผ and then ๐Ÿ˜ก you will greet her ..." Good morning sirrrrrr...." 



And she will do the ๐Ÿ‘‰ fervent (impassioned - เค‰เคค्เค•เคŸ) justice with you ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น



So if you guys don't want to ๐Ÿ‘‰ menace (threaten - เค–เคคเคฐे เคฎें เคกाเคฒเคจा) your selection, never write " sir " for me ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘ฟ.



At the last of this topic I want to ๐Ÿ‘‰ consolidate ( strengthen - เคฎเคœเคฌूเคค เค•เคฐเคจा) this fact ....... Yes, this is a fact and you have to accept it. My name is Aastha, I am writing this vocab story and I am a girl, you can call me - ma'am, didi, sister, siso, bahinji, aunty, dadi, amma, nani......But not sir , no ,no, no, no ๐Ÿค’๐Ÿค’๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. Khatam 



Credit - Aastha ( ma'am ) ☹️


Join @practice_mind