Vocab diary, based on the Hindu vocab, 5 Feb




Hi, this is Sonu. 


Yes, I am back 😎😎😎. I know I am a 👉 fabled ( कल्पित - legendary) character but you guys wait for me every day. 


I also want to meet you guys daily but what can I do when I am being written by this procrastination lover writer 🙄🙄🙄🙄.




I really love girls 😘😘 like all girls of this group. 👻👻😍😍 But I always 👉founders (असफल होना -fail) to love or like this girl who is writing me. ☹️☹️


And this anger I have for her is not only 👉flurry (लहर - spate ) of negativity for today.


I have many issues with this girl - Aastha 😠😠😠


I never ask about her personal life but she writes my personal life and without my permission 😲😖😖😖.  And I can't 👉 annihilate ( मिटा देना - destroy ) those words written for exposing my personal life. 


It hurts yr. Mtlb mai bahut innocent boy hu, good boy hu, I have honesty, softness, 👉 rectitude ( निष्कपटता - righteousness) but this doesn't mean ki this girl can write anything about me and I am not to say her "no"😢😢😢😢. 


Okay, you are still confused na ki hua kya h? Sonu itna kyu bhadak rha hai aaj.


As you all know ki aaj ibps clerk pre ka result aaya tha aur after doing 120+ attempts, I am out💔💔💔💔💔. 


I am hurt but this girl has no mercy for me. 


She is again to give me her so-called motivational lecture as always 🙄🙄🙄 .




I am hurt but it is like I am to 👉 capitulate ( हथियार डालना - surrender) my self, being sad is normal, abhi to mai sare friends k groups bhi social media se left krke aaunga. Fb bhi deactivate kr dunga , insta bhi uninstall kr dunga , twitter bhi ignore krunga but what, after few days everything will 👉 convalesce ( अच्छा हो जाना - recuperate) in myself. 


This sadness and seriousness are 👉 interim (अंतरिम - provisional) feelings. 


 But she doesn't want to understand, she is to write ....


Focus on 👉 impending (निकट का - imminent) exams. You are to clear next one and said every one proudly.


You  can't 👉 extricate ( मुक्त कर देना- extract) your self from this failure. You have to take responsibility and lanat do khud ko ki tum ye nhi kr ske aur aage krke dikhao. 


Duniya tumhare excuses nhi tumhari success ko sunegi. 


Kuch krke dikhao vrna tumhari life ki hr ek Diya ko koi n koi Kallu uda ke le jayega tum baithe baithe completing numbers ko add krte rhna 😲☹️☹️


Yr isko bolo mere personal matters me na ghusa kre , ja rha hu mai , is ldki se bahut door 😠😠 


- credit - Aastha 


Join - @practice_mind 


Listen motivational patriotic story - गुप्तचर - https://applinks.kukufm.com/f2hgvktWiiXWeRKd6