πŸ”·πŸ”·πŸ”· vocab story, based on The Hindu vocab 15 Nov.☺️☺️



"Those people" 



Today, I am writing about those people 😠😠😠😠😠. I am not to Move out, aaj to bilkul nhi Bhai ....



I know there are some πŸ‘‰dim (indistinct) facts about those people but, 😬, but this is very distinct that God won't πŸ‘‰convene (summon) them for living in heaven. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ



If you are confused about those people and unable to recognize them, learn some facts about them.πŸ“–πŸ“–πŸ“–




Those people are to show you that they are very πŸ‘‰ affluent (wealthy) not by money but royal habits. 😎😎


They will tell you, they are busy but believe me they are more πŸ‘‰latent (dormant) than you ( are dil pr mt lo πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ)



Suppose, one task is given to you. You may πŸ‘‰forgo (do without) some unnecessary things, but they (that people😏) want all πŸ‘‰surreal (unreal) things for the one simple task.



I am writing all of this because I was  πŸ‘‰ scandalized ( shocked) by those people. How dare they 😠😠😠. 



I am so sure about their zero percent πŸ‘‰generosity (abundance). πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Because they are doing the same shameless thing πŸ‘‰ recurrently ( repeatedly)... 😞😞 Which thing is hated by me and trust me you will also hate that thing.  πŸ˜–πŸ˜–



Which thing? Which people? You want to ask, I know πŸ˜”. Fine, I am to tell you. 


Those people - vo log πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ€’ that thing - vo cheej jo ye log krte hain πŸ˜¬πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€•πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§ har Sunday krte hai 😱😱😳😳😡😡😡. Sardiyon k Sunday bhi skip nhi krte 😑😑😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠 vo log jo sardiyo k Sunday ko bhi nhate hainnnnnn 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫. 



How dare they πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. May God will do a πŸ‘‰ resumption (restart) process for the world and simply move out that people from life.☹️☹️☹️😏 



credit - Aastha



Join- @practice_mind