πŸ”·πŸ”·πŸ”·vocab story based on the Hindu vocab, 16 Nov.



" You"



Why are these nights so πŸ‘‰ scandalous (discreditable) for me? πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ Yes, I am asking this to you because you were the one who made me believe in beautiful nights. 🌷



There is nothing without you. Every day, I have to motivate my brain, my soul, my heart to live, to work... πŸ“–πŸ“– Because you have left me in a πŸ‘‰retrograde (regressive) path of pain. πŸ’”πŸ’”.



I waited for so long. I wanted to discuss my pain, my tears, my broken dreams, my hurt feelings with you. I knew you have hurt me but I was wishing you to come back and understand my emotional πŸ‘‰ blight (affliction). 😣😣



But you didn't come and I came to know that a part of my consciousness knew that you didn't come. That was me who never accepted this. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜”πŸ˜”.



After waiting so long, now I am to accept that you are not to come back for me. You are not to πŸ‘‰ acquit (absolve) me from that imprisonment of unlimited grief. 



You are not the one who will πŸ‘‰ oust (expel) me from that hell of death.


You are to hurt not to heal. 😏



With all of this, I also realize that I am the one who can help me and I developed this thought with πŸ‘‰ perseverance (persistence). 😊 


I am to πŸ‘‰ displace (depose) your thoughts from my brain. I am to save my πŸ‘‰ bankrupt ( insolvent) heart. πŸ’ŸπŸ˜”



I write various things, topics, feelings, stories but I always skip you. Today, I am writing to you, Not with pain or hate but with acceptance. 😌 



I am to accept the truth. Your name is not to disturb me anymore. I have accepted you as a part of my life. I have accepted myself as my life 😊. 



I realize that accepting things is the πŸ‘‰ fundamental (basic) rule for being happy and keep working. I am trying to change things, to make them better... I am trying to heal myself, because I have accepted that I am the one who can do this for me. 😊. 



I know, somewhere you are also waiting for me, so the πŸ‘‰ implication ( suggestion) is that I am not the one for you, you are the one for you. Accept this.😊 




Credit - Aastha



Join @practice_mind