↙️⬅️⬅️⬅️😄 vocab story, based on the Hindu vocab, 3 Dec 👍💐



" world of excuses " 😇



In the last vocab story, we discuss excuses very seriously and in this vocab story, we are to discuss the comic side of excuses 🤓🤓 so be ready.....👻👻👻👻




The biggest and famous excuse of the earth, no, no of the universe ... Oh sorry, I was busy 😲😲😲oo.... Busy..... Really ??? 😏 Is this excuse 👉 feasible (व्यवहार्य - practicable) in real life? Let's try.  



This excuse is not so 👉 noxious (हानिकारक- injurious) because everyone knows that no one is busy on this earth.  🙈. 



When one has no excuse, he or she uses this... I was busy..... I couldn't have a bath because I was busy, I couldn't study because I was busy, I couldn't practice because I was busy, I had no setting because I was busy, I 👉 flout (अवज्ञा करना - show contempt for ) my mom by not filling water bottles because I was busy... , I didn't message you because I was busy, I didn't marry because I was busy .......😏 So you did nothing in your life because you were busy than in which were you busy 😑😑😑😑😑 the one who says he or she is busy, they are just born to 👉 dawdle ( समय नष्ट करना- waste time) 🙄🙄. 



Because who is busy, he or she has no time to excuse that they are busy 😎😎.



 Now come to the next one, I am not interested ..... 😏😏😏 , This one is my all-time favorite excuse 🤓🤓😝. My brain always 👉supervenes ( पीछे आना - follow) this excuse.



When my very 👉 draconian (कठोर -harsh)  teacher asks me - why didn't you solve the questions?


Me - actually, I am not interested 😋😄😄 



When my parents ask me to marry ...


Me - I am not interested 😃😃.



When Gabbar asks me - why didn't you 👉 pillage ( लूटना -destroy ) Thakur's village?



Me - Sardar, I am not interested 😝😝😄😄😇😂😂 



When I saw Difficult DI in the mock test..



Me - I am not interested 🙈🙈🙈😝😝



When the whole family try to wake me up in the early morning


Me - I am not interested 😴😴😴😴😴 I am seriously not 👉 fervent ( उत्साही -enthusiastic ) to wake up in the early morning, the main motive of life is just sleeping peacefully ☹️☹️☹️😣. 



When my bestie asks me for money 


Me - I am not interested 😄😋😋



When my crush proposes to me.....


Me - I am ........... ........ Aaa... Okay, leave this 🙈🙈😃😃😃😃😝😝😝.



You don't need to have 👉 perspicacious ( तीक्ष्ण बुद्धि- observant) for guessing my answer when my crush is to propose.... 🙈🙈😇😇😇😇. 



we don't say that when we get a proposal so life takes revenge and we have to listen to that not interested excuse all the time 😣😣☹️☹️💔💔. 




So we are to decide when we should give which excuse and when we are to say the truth. So let's finish this vocab story because my  👉 fitful ( चंचल - spasmodic ) brain needs some rest. We will meet in the next vocab story till then keep practicing. 😍😍



Credit - Astha ma'am



 Join - @practice_mind 


" students were asking for vocab story written in only English. So this is for you guys " 😊🤗🤗