Vocab story part 17


⚠️⚠️ vocab story  😊 based on the Hindu vocab 5 Dec. 😎😎



" After 1st shift "🕗🕗🕗🕗



Yesterday I couldn't write anything because you guys were so busy in discussing questions and were so tensed about upcoming shifts. This thing 👉distorts ( बिगाड़ना - twist) my brain. 



I tried so much, but couldn't write, actually couldn't think, my brain was blank, it often happens with me. 



I can't write anything in a 👉 choppy ( अशांत- rough) atmosphere. 



Pta nhi jb mai exam dungi to kaise handle krungi itna stress,☹️☹️☹️☹️. 



I was thinking that hm log itna stress le rhe h to exams paper bhi kitna stress leta hoga na exam time me 🤓🤓. 


So Let's check the stress of a question paper after 1st shift . 😋😋😋😍😍😍 Ulululu uuululu lululllluuu ( music 🎶🎶🎸🎸) 



Quant - aur batao guys kesi rhi first shift. 😊😊



Reasoning - 🤔 why is your 👉 exuberance ( उत्साह- ebullience) still the same because I am so much tired after this first shift. 😣😣😣😣 Sb students mujh pr hi brain ki exercise kr rhe the is shift me jaise nalayako ko maths aur english to aata hi na ho, mujhi se pas honge sbk sb 😡😡😡😠😠😠.



English - oh pls rizzu ( English reasoning ko rizzu khti h, pta nhi kyuu 😜😜😝) , don't try to 👉 relegate ( नीचा दिखाना - downgrade) me and quant. 😏😏 You are not so much important, okay, Actually many students were looking so 👉 resolute ( दृढ़ - determined) to solve RC in this shift. 



Reasoning - oho madam, they were looking resolute but actually, there were confused. You must have some simple RC in first shift. But now you are to be habitual for 👉 extremism ( अतिवाद - fanaticism) 🙄🙄🙄.



Quant - please stop fighting yr. Vese yr English, reasoning shi kh rha hai. Is bar mene bhi thoda soft behave kiya students k sath, kuch easy number series rakhke , ab mai aur reasoning thoda soft the is shift me to tmhe bhi thoda soft rhna chahiye tha na, tm hmse alg hi chlti ho to ye hmari unity k liye thoda 👉 questionable ( शंकास्पद - controversial) ho jata h na yr.



English - you know what, I look so 👉 perfunctory ( बेपरवाह - cursory) but I am very much organized this time. I am to be tough in all shifts , I am not to have 👉 arbitrary ( बेतरतीब- capricious) pattern. 😎😎 



Reasoning- ohh so do you mean that we are not well mannered 😕😕😕.



Quant - yes she does, bt ab kuch mt bol because hm dono usko itna sara suna k already uske gusse ko 👉 invoke ( आव्हान करना - cite ) kr chuke hai. Ab thoda bahut hme bhi stress ho gya yr , chl maf kr de English.



Reasoning - ha theek h yr, dekh English tujhe jaisa rhna h next shift me vesi rh, hme btana bhi mt , bt hm ye exam k stress ki vjh se aaps me nhi ladenge. 




English - o my cute rizzu, agr mai bataungi nhi to tumhe pta kaise chlega ki mai kis shift me kaise question rkhi thi .



Quant - ha ye bat to hmare loss ki hai 



Reasoning - are mai to @practice_mind group me add hu na,  to shubham sir sare shift ki details bta rhe h memory based que k sath, mai to khta h tm dono bhi add ho jao bahut profit hoga dekh lo quant bhai 😄😄😄.



Quant , English - hmmm, add us dear rizzu.


Credit - Aastha ma'am 😄


Join @practice_mind😄