Vocab Diary ❤️❤️ 📖📖 based on the Hindu vocab 28 Nov. 🔦🔦🔦🏮

Hi, this is Sonu😊 

I am a banking aspirant and 👉 inclined ( रुझान होना - liable ) to give banking exams. 🤷🤷🤦 

Yes, when you are not able to pass any exams, log yhi khne lgte h. 🙆🙆 


Ab to mera pain aap log smjh hi gye hoge 😢😢. No one is there to understand the situation an aspirant has to face. Ab aaj ka hi example le lo , aaj bhi ek bank exam ka result aaya and it was also  👉 abetting ( हाथ बंटाना - assist) my hurdles. 

Now what, am I to depress, no, this time of failure is the most 👉vulnerable ( खतरे में - at risk) situation for my learning and carrier as well. 

I can't let my negativity 👉 rampant( अनियंत्रित - uncontrolled) for this one more failure. 

But you know na, it's very hard to 👉 hoard ( संचय करना - store ) these negative thoughts, stress, self-doubts, anger, regret in one brain.

It makes us like yar hmse na hone wala but I didn't 👉 defer (  मान लेना - yield ) to this failure.

So I decided to write a diary and share those things with you all. I hope it will help me to improve myself. Yes, life is not about clearing exams but understanding yourself. 

 My performance in exams is 👉 tumbling ( गिरना -plummet) that means I could not understand my weakness and strength for passing this exam. 

So the point of writing this dairy is clear to you. 

So I will discuss some important things related to an aspirant's life and some 👉 preposterous  ( निरर्थक - absurd ) things related to daily life as well 😃😃😜. 


These important and preposterous things are 👉 differential ( भेदक - distinctive) things but we have both things in our one life so these are much related to each other. 


For example, I was so serious about today's result and upset too, but just 2 min ago I got a reply from my second crush, Diya 😍😍😍😍😍. I have to have some 👉 mercy ( ढिलाई - leniency) for my crush. 🙈🙈🙈🙈 Bye-bye. Aap pdo practice kro , aapki crush ka reply thode hi na aaya h jo dant fad the ho 😜😃😃😃. 

- Sonu. 

Credit- Aastha 

Join - @practice_mind